November is almost here! Some of you may already be planning your Thanksgiving menus. Is Turkey on the menu? Or do you have other family traditions?
Thanksgiving happens to be my favorite holiday. I love when we get together for a nice meal. It reminds us why we should be so grateful throughout the whole year. It’s a holiday that does not require gift giving or receiving. It’s the true meaning of what I feel holidays should be like.
If you are hosting for Thanksgiving I’ll share some table setting ideas that will be sure to have your guests feeling blessed.
- Add some neutral tones to your table. These gorgeous pumpkins are from Kirklands. The cotton garland is also from Kirklands. They have these earthy colors, metallic colors or traditional orange pumpkin fillers for $5-$7. The cotton Garland is 48inches each piece for $15. You can make this gorgeous centerpiece for about $25! Add some cute chargers under your plates and let the conversations begin! (I got my charger plates at the Christmas Tree Shop. Currently I think they are 6 chargers for $9 but, they always go on sale for $1 or even 50 cents each! )(add the autumn bliss napkin rings from Pier One for $3.95 each)
- This just shouts family gatherings! If you are in the DIY mood, you can make your own wooden box centerpiece and stain it to your liking. This centerpiece is from Kirklands for $52. It is beautiful and with just this piece on your table you’re sure to make a statement.(add the harvest wreath napkin rings from Pier One for $3.95 each)
- If you have trees around your backyard, you can make your own wooden chargers. They are sure to make a statement. Sand them down so no one gets splinters! Add cute pumpkins for color. The pumpkins are from Kirklands but I’ve seen cute ones at Michael’s for under $2.
- Need a smaller setting? This candelabra can be found in Kirklands for $37. Add a little pumpkin to each plate and fill those glasses of wine!Make your guests feel loved by making these Napkins & Flatware holder from Card stock paper!
- I am loving the copper trays! They are the perfect touch to add style to any menu. These beauties are from Kirklands for $150 for a set of 3. I am sure I can find some at homegoods at a better price! I will keep you posted!(Add some Copper Napkin rings for the extra touch! From Bed Bath & Beyond $2.95. They always have so many coupons too!)
- For now this is my table decor. I’m loving the wooden box. It’s so versatile and came be used for every season. Just change the follower arrangements and it can be used over and over again.
I’m not hosting thanksgiving but, I still love to decorate the dinning room. Be sure to share your table setting pictures for this Thanksgiving! Which one will you try? I’d love to see your creations!
(If you do not have a Kirklands store near you, they have an online store as well)